What are the characters and valid character lengths for .gm domain names?
domain Names must:
- A domain name can contain letters (a to z) and the hyphen (-)
- A second-level domain may be 3-50 characters long
- Domains containing only numbers will not be delegated cpr144449003101
- 2-letter domains will only be delegated in special cases where an organization has an internationally accepted 2-letter abbreviation)
- Domains starting with a number will only be delegated in special cases under the name protection clause
- Common Gambian personal names (first or last) will generally not be accepted.