.net.fj Domain General FAQ


What name can I register?

Domains.FJ reserves the right to refuse to register any domain name that, in our opinion, is libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, indecent, lewd, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable. Since the registration process is automated, we reserve the right to review domain cpr144449003101 names after they are registered, and cancel names we deem inappropriate. Should this situation arise, the Customer may register another name at no extra cost, or ask for a refund of 75% of the registration fee (the other 25% being our administration fee).